Algebra is one of the important parts of math. Most of us find math hard but the right way to learn makes math fun. I too used to dislike math, however i don't now. That is because i started learning in the proper way. I believe anything you learn, you should learn from the basics because it strengthens the roots of your knowledge on the topic.
In order to learn algebra better, it is very important to get well with the algebra terms such as radicals, polynomials, linear equations etc. So before starting with the harder concepts, get yourself familiar with the basic terms of algebra.
Today i will provide you basic algebra problems in order to help you in algebra better. Following are few examples of basic algebra problems:
Eg. 1.
3x - 9 = 0
x = 9/3
x = 3
Eg. 2.
2y + 4 = 0
y = -4/2
y = -2
To learn algebra thoroughly you also need to go through pre algebra problems. I have shared with you some basic help on algebra. I am sure it will help you and till now you are quite well familiar with algebra. So ready to move on with algebra, just give a start.
No comments:
Post a Comment